Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Pinocchio Syndrome © 2018 Phillip Evans

Photo of Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz by Elena Schneider

She is also a liar when she says having a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds means you just want to kill a lot of people:

"The only purpose to having more than that is to kill as many people as possible." - DWS

So, I assume she now ensures that her security personnel never have more than 10 rounds in their firearm magazines, because you know, she wouldn't want them to just bust loose and kill as many people as possible, right?

My 9mm pistol magazines originally had a capacity of 17 rounds, but I added +2 extensions to them. Apparently, they now hold 10 "good" bullets, and 9 "evil" bullets.

Since I politely decline for DWS to speak for me, I will speak for myself and give my reason for having such "high capacity" magazines:

The reason I have them is so I won't have to stop to reload as much if I'm defending myself and my family from a violent attacker, especially multiple attackers, because stopping to reload could get us killed.

The police happen to know something about the dangers of reloading during a fire-fight, which is why they all have "high capacity" magazines. Why should the police get to defend themselves from criminals as they see best, but not us "regular" citizens? Are we guaranteed to need less bullets than the police when defending our lives? Or do our lives count less than those of the police?

Do Democrats and RINOs have some special powers of clairvoyance to know the number of rounds I'll need in my gun to defend against bad guys? If not, then they can stop with the "high capacity" ban crap. I want at least twice as many bullets in my guns as any bad guy trying to harm me and my family, and frankly it's none of their #%&* business.

Criminals would love for me to have as few bullets as possible, something they have in common with Democrats and RINOs.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz can shove her lies right back up from where they came from as far as I'm concerned. If she wants my ammo magazines that she does not approve of, let her suit up and come take them, if she dares.

Her scumbag lying and confiscation edicts are precisely why we have the Second Amendment in the first place. I look forward to the time when America comes to truly honor the U.S. Constitution again.

And when we do, let DWS and the others like her know that we have their names and will assist them with their flight reservations to their choice of Canada or Britain when we kick out the non-combatant tyrants. And we'll even let them take the clothes on their backs when they leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment